Friday 21 September 2012

#18 Stop...

...hammer time?
...right now, thank you very much?
...collaborate and listen?

Not exactly, but I am back with a brand new invention (or two).

So it's been a manic couple of months - punishing stag, new job, new wife, worlds most awesome honeymoon - so there's not been that much time to write up what I've been up to.

I have, however, manged to tick a couple of things off the list, starting with #18 - take part in a flashmob.

Picture the scene, its the 14th July, a few seconds before 6.45pm. I'm minding my own business walking through Victoria station when I bump shoulders with some hairy faced passer by. He shoves me. I shove him back. At precisely 6.45pm, he punches me in the stomach. We freeze in place.

At the exact same time, 300+ other people in the station freeze, in all manner of ridiculous poses. Travellers look confused, wander around taking photos and prodding the human statues.

Exactly 5 minutes later, movement resumes - my hairy face assailant (Pete - 1/4 of my best men and part time beard afficionado) and I return to our seats in the pub and the first thing off my list is completed.

(You can see me & Pete fighting from 0:14 on the left of the video)

No comments:

Post a Comment